Excitement, Creativity, Inspiration
For the future of commercial spaces
a commercial space design and execution management firm.
- Personality and Creativity -
Create the future with clients through
design and craftsmanship
Personality: passion, sincerity, communication skills, ambition, appetite for learning, ability to grasp the essence of things, pursuit of authenticity - the passionate and gritty aspects of human nature
Creativity: imagination, multiple perspectives, the ability to read trends, design skills, technical expertise, innovation and ingenuity - what could pave the way for new worlds
We do not assemble buildings, stores, and homes as mere boxes.
The creation of value is at the heart of our work.
The value of a space is created only when people are present.
Our mission is to create a future of people together with people.
We strive to build a better future with our clients, sharing the excitement all along the way.
With our experience and trust, we create spaces that exceed expectations
to become a reliable partner for our clients in realizing their future.
To achieve this, we adhere to the "5C" action guidelines.
- Client’s View
- See through the client’s eyes. Imagine what they seek and the stories to be unfolded on their stage and work collaboratively towards it.
- Take an active role in leading smooth communication among stakeholders such as clients, designers, and facilities by stepping forward positively. Through sincere communication, we identify potential issues and work to solve problems.
- High commercial awareness. “What kind of space motivates the consumers or end-users to make a visit there” and "what kind of commercial value should be provided by the space" is what we always keep in mind to make cost-balanced and competitive proposals.
- Commit to craftsmanship with high precision and a focus on details, based on our abundant on-site experiences and technical expertise.
- Creative Approach
- Challenge oneself to create new things and values through on-site insights and unbounded, flexible thinking. Support the clients in a multidimensional way together with other group companies of the andY holdings.
Research and consulting of commercial environments
Planning, design, production, and construction
- Specialty stores
- Commercial facilities
- Department stores
- PR facilities
- Leisure facilities
- Holiday homes
Our goal of craftsmanship does not end in shaping only what’s demanded.
It is about rich experience and passionate commitment,
solid expertise and fine sensitivities.
Overcome numerous challenges with innovative thinking.
Create new values that excite and thrill people who visit the space.
The joy of creating happiness for others.
Be excited! Be creative.
Chairman / Founder
ORIGIN of the company name
"The beauty of fine craftsmanship resides
within ‘ten-nen (nature)’.”
Sōetsu Yanagi, "The Beauty of Everyday Things”
Soetsu Yanagi emphasized the importance of “ten-nen (nature)” and the quote above refers to the importance of “genuine natural materials" as the basis of craftsmanship.
Kenichi YANO, our founder, named the company “Ten-nen-sha”, with his conviction that the passion and sincerity of people are essential in quality work, comparing people to "ten-nen", the key materials of space creation.
- Ten-nen-sha, inc.
- 1-11-1 Mita, Meguro-ku, Tokyo
- Board of Directors
- ■ Chairman / Founder
■ Representative Director
■ Director and Senior Executive Officer
- January 4, 1993
- Paid-in Capital
- 64.6 million yen
- Content of Business
- Research and consulting of commercial environments Planning, design, production, and construction
- Trading banks
- Mitsubishi UFJ, Roppongi Branch
Mizuho Bank, Shibuya Branch
Bank of Yokohama, Ebisu Branch, etc.
- General construction business
Specified construction business
(interior finishing construction)
- New York Office
- 147 Prince Street PR4/45, Brooklyn, NY 11201 US